Successful certification of the ARCORA® INTERNATIONAL according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 and DIN EN ISO 14001:2015
The ARCORA INTERNATIONAL offers high quality products and outstanding services for more than 25 years. Each of our Products undergoes demanding tests and is subjected to the strictest controls, so that the ARCORA INTERNATIONAL has secured a remarkable position in the worldwide market of cleaning products.
The ARCORA INTERNATIONAL, attaches great importance to the continuous development of innovative products and intensive communication and cooperation with customers. This way, information relating to the efficacy and quality of the products is constantly being gained in practice, which is used to improve and expand the product range.
The production of the ARCORA- products is based on an operational environmental protection as well as a careful handling of the used resources, so that a reduction of the environmental pollution is achieved. The products are offered with high efficiency and quality at fair and competitive prices. The aim is to achieve a continuous improvement of quality and environmental management in order to meet the demands of customers, suppliers and employees.
The ARCORA INTERNATIONAL can now proudly announce to its customers and partners that the two most important aspects ´´quality and environmental management“ are officially recognized.
On October 24th 2017, the ARCORA INTERNATIONAL was successfully certified by QSCert, an internationally independent certification body according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 and DIN EN ISO 14001:2015. After extensive preparations, the globally accepted standard requirements are implemented in ® the ARCORA company structure and production strategy. Since 2021, ARCORA has also been certified according to CSR 26001:2021. As a globally active company, the company is committed to society and the environment in many ways. Measures are implemented in the areas of economy, ecology and social affairs in order to manage the company sustainably and responsibly over the years.
By certifying the quality Management system DIN EN ISO 9001:2015, the ARCORA INTERNATIONAL achieves the following:
- Increase of overall process performance and productivity by avoiding duplication of work and omissions
- Ensure that internal processes are optimized
- expand strategic success factors through documentation and evidence of the quality striving thereby increase in image profit
- Reduction of complaints and increased customer satisfaction
- Increasing competitiveness through global networks and businesses
By certifying the environment Management system DIN EN ISO 14001:2015, the ARCORA INTERNATIONAL achieves the following:
- Reducing the burden on the environment by reducing pollutants
- Minimise the environmental risks and thus the company’s own risks
- Improve legal certainty by fulfilling legal requirements and obligations
- Increase employee motivation by improving employee identification and promoting environmental awareness
With the CSR 26001:2021 certification, ARCORA INTERNATIONAL GmbH pursues the following targets:
- Support of the sustainability strategy
- Resource-saving production
- Acting according to fair and ethical behavior
- Observance of economic, social and ecological points of view and applicable laws and regulations
- Values we integrity, respect, non-discrimination
With the requirements of quality and environmental management, the ARCORA INTERNATIONAL defines new and important corporate goals and shows responsibility for environmental protection.
CARBON NEUTRAL COMPANY
Sustainability has always been an important issue for ARCORA. When it comes to products and processes, attention is always paid to keeping social and ecological aspects in focus. In April 2021, ARCORA International GmbH was certified as a carbon-neutral company. The company thus contributes to a liveable environment by reducing greenhouse gas emissions and is sustainably committed to efforts against global warming.
CARBON NEUTRAL PRODUCT – ARORA PU-PAD
This certificate ensures that the own CO2 emissions for the ARCORA “PU-PAD®” are compensated and the increase in global warming is curbed. This means that the ARCORA PU-PAD is not only 100% environmentally friendly, but also emission-free.
Certificate number 09 009 931404
With this certificate the Chamber of Industry and Commerce for Munich and Upper Bavaria certifies that the company ARCORA INTERNATIONAL GmbH is listed as a suitable company for public contracts in the official directory (www.amtliches-verzeichnis.ihk.de) is registered.